I have created this page to inspire organizations and to share different simple (or some a bit complicated) ideas how to create Workplace Happiness:
- Give you employees good coffee or tea, according to this study it will make them happy
- Hire for attitude. Studies confirm that our coworkers influence us more than we think. You can read more here.
- Create diverse work-places, you can read more here.
- Respect your people. Treat your people fairly, threat them as equal partners not as tools. You can read more here.
- Listen to your people. We listen what our customers are saying, we are following keenly what our competitors are doing and bench-marking ourselves against to other employers. But it is time to find out what our own people want. You can read more here.
- Empower your people. Most people appreciate it when you trust them. You can read more here.
- Give them feedback. Notice your employees, say ’thank you’ to them! You can read more here or here.
- Create customer feedback program where they can recognize and praise your service employees you can read more here.
- Offer modern working environment, starting from functional desk, comfortable chair, temperature control, etc. You can read more here.
To be continued…